:: Re: [Bricolabs] I Festival TECHNOSH…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: natacha
À: Bricolabs
Sujet: Re: [Bricolabs] I Festival TECHNOSHAMANISM
hey sorry, this was more a note to myself rather than anything else,
(for long my mails used to not reach the list......)

But indeed I also have kids same age, and I feel it is difficult to have
a meaningfull discourse on those topics.
google is as obvious for them as coca cola was for our generation, there
seems to be no alternative.
I checked with my sons and they would pretty much agree

There are very little alternative ressources, and it is difficult to get
the message through,

I defenitely would advocate for more space for this type of knowledge
sharing in techno-art festival, It is essential to form an inclusive
group is as essential
and sometime there is not enough space for kids in our communities.

Although many topics are targeted to adult knowledge and experience,
wich is great, I would love to hear more announces welcoming kids in
outdoor art festivals. It would allow me to share research and personnal
concerns with the ones that are the closest to me.

xxxx

.