:: Re: [Bricolabs] I Festival TECHNOSH…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Rob van Kranenburg
A: Bricolabs
Asunto: Re: [Bricolabs] I Festival TECHNOSHAMANISM
Hi Suzon, Carsten,

Yes, it all begins to resemble a John Wyndham novel (Midwich Cuckoos or The Chrysalids)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chrysalids

You might like the text I wrote with Christian Nold, for download:
http://www.situatedtechnologies.net/?q=node/108
http://www.situatedtechnologies.net/files/ST8_InternetOfPeople_web.pdf

Yo Patrice! Yes, I’m actually typing in the sun with my window open and we go biking all day. This morning the magpies and crows went mad screeching in the early cold, feeling the sun about to warm iheir feathers. But I’m not sure we will reach the crazy Amsterdam temperatures, still 17 to 20 in the Kempen.

Still, Climate Change or not, wishing everybody a great day, Rob

ps. Atteqa, say hello to Atiya!

Op 9-mrt.-2014, om 09:38 heeft Suzon Fuks <suzon@???> het volgende geschreven: