:: Re: [Bricolabs] I Festival TECHNOSH…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: fabi borges
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: Bricolabs
Αντικείμενο: Re: [Bricolabs] I Festival TECHNOSHAMANISM
Hi Rob... thank you for your help... very nice to see it in other places...
and yes, your 50s is very very welcome... I will do it my self right now...

We don't have other place to put it,,, but it is easy, adress, phone
number, credit card!!! thank you to put it in the web!! I will ask
catarse if they can put the english translation in the site.

Carsten.... About candomble and umbanda....

I think have lots of connection between shamanism and candomble or
ubanda... maybe shamanism is before... before the "religion"...
it was there before the organization of the myths....

possession, incarnation, connection with the forces of nature, forces as
gods or spirits.....

We are using a lot Viveiros de Castro, Perpectivism ideas, to help us
conceptualize the term.... but so many people are developing this ideas
about technoshamanism.... with the same name or very diferent names....

I wish i could read your text. I did not find the english version, do you
have it?

thank you Rob and Carsten...

fabi