:: Re: [unSYSTEM] [Some problem with D…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jaromil
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] [Some problem with Dark Wallet mailing list, posted here for review]

dear digital revolutionaries and mad geniuses :^)

On Mon, 03 Mar 2014, Odinn Cyberguerrilla wrote:

> Hello, I posted the following message to your other (newer) mailing
> list which is Dark Wallet specific. Please let me know if it came
> through to that mailing list, though I did send it to the new list I
> think it may not have arrived there, but in any event, please let me
> know if possible.

in case that does not work or requires too much time fixing, do not
hesitate to ask hosting another list on dyne.org. sysadmin work to
maintain, backup and admin such infrastructure is sometimes cumbersome
and takes a lot of attention out of development in case there aren't
professional sysadmins on the task.

also is very sad when community infrastructure suddenly disappears for a
technical problem that has not been foreseen. union is force in all
those cases.

its been 14 years now that we face such issues on dyne.org and most of
them are somehow sorted thanks to a small but solid group of volunteers.

so please, if the risk is that of having a non-working list or to have
things go offline on the medium-long term, then consider this place is
still available - purely on the basis of solidarity with your efforts.

ciao

--
http://jaromil.dyne.org
GPG: 6113 D89C A825 C5CE DD02 C872 73B3 5DA5 4ACB 7D10