:: Re: [Libbitcoin] LTC support
Top Pagina
Auteur: Jorge Timón
Aan: Amir Taaki
CC: libbitcoin
Onderwerp: Re: [Libbitcoin] LTC support
Ehmm, Freicoin is not as popular as Litecoin and demurrage is harder
to implement than Scrypt, but since we constantly rebase our changes
on top of the latest bitcoin-qt version, it is easy to see the
changes:

https://github.com/freicoin/freicoin/commits

Whether you're interested or not, I think it's worth the try ;)

As an aside, you could register libbitcoin or darkwallet nonprofit
projects on the Freicoin Foundation's matched donations program:

https://foundation.freicoin.org/#/donations