:: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet Mailing List
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: caedes
A: System undo crew
Asunto: [unSYSTEM] Dark Wallet Mailing List
Hi!

We've created a mailing list for more specific dark wallet discussion.
Interested people feel free to join at:

We will be starting some discussions there soon about aspects we need to
decide on.

Also, a little update about project resources, we're currently focusing
on the codebase at:

https://github.com/darkwallet/darkwallet (chrome plugin)

together with the following websocket gateway to obelisk:

https://github.com/darkwallet/gateway

A lot of documentation has been worked at: https://wiki.unsystem.net

So far we have a basic bip32 wallet able of receiving and sending and
stealth support almost ready (recv ok, send missing some tx
politics...). Many small details are still to be worked on, so the
interface is not yet fully functional, also design is preliminary.

cheers!