:: Re: [unSYSTEM] BANK RUN! - P2P Fiat…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Mats-Erik Pistol
A: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] BANK RUN! - P2P Fiat-Bitcoin Exchange
I am starting to agree with Manfred that this could also be a marketplace,
in case people would like to buy other things than fiat for their BTC. If
these are sensitive things one could contemplate a system which is
compatible with I2P and/or TOR with the deliverable being delivered by
mail.

Best,
Mats-Erik