著者: Guido Dassori
To: System undo crew
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] BANK RUN! - P2P Fiat-Bitcoin Exchange
Hi everyone,
I was only a lurker till today but, I think this is a very interesting
project and I want give out my contrib. I always wanted a p2p exchange:
You have my sword :)

I'm a not-so-skilled python developer and -told this- I think you guys
could work on the code truly much better than me.

Anyway, I worked as project manager for a long time and I know how this
things works: You'll probably need people which write documentation,
someone for the "marketing" to spread the things,a useful person for
fundraising and project presentation and.. so on.

So I "apply" myself to the project :) with the hope that my work could
help it to grow big and strong.

Guido Dassori
mn3monic @ dyne\freenode
gdassori @ btctalk