:: Re: [Libbitcoin] stealth blockchain…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: libbitcoin
Sujet: Re: [Libbitcoin] stealth blockchain stuff now added
you can create a new blockchain using sx initchain, and just copy over
the stealth.db file to your old blockchain.

btw thank you for that commit. it's a problem that's been annoying me
for ages and I couldn't fix. there's also a build system issue with
obelisk where make install recompiles everything always.