:: Re: [Libbitcoin] stealth blockchain…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Noel Maersk
A: libbitcoin
Assumpte: Re: [Libbitcoin] stealth blockchain stuff now added
On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 10:10:46AM +0100, Amir Taaki wrote:
> Stealth blockchain stuff is now part of libbitcoin, obelisk .etc
>
> More info: https://wiki.unsystem.net/index.php/DarkWallet/Stealth#Toys
>
> You can lookup the transactions in the blockchain, do the comparisons
> and find candidate results.
>
> Documentation about everything is on the wiki for developers.

Note: just updating from a pretty outdated version (with
./install-sx.sh) and restarting obworker without any other changes will
result in

obworker: blockchain/database/stealth_database.cpp:17:
libbitcoin::stealth_database::stealth_database(libbitcoin::mmfile&):
Assertion `file_.data() != nullptr' failed.

due to the database file format change.

I just deleted the previous database, haven't tested a "download entire
blockchain" in a while.