:: Re: [unSYSTEM] BANK RUN! - P2P Fiat…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Washington Sanchez
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: System undo crew
Αντικείμενο: Re: [unSYSTEM] BANK RUN! - P2P Fiat-Bitcoin Exchange
@Manfred:

Not on OT dev team, just working on the conceptual design of the
TradeNet/Bazaar. Will post my proposal soon.

@Adam:

Unsystem forum?

@Everyone:

First name is Washington (drwasho), last name is Sanchez... don't mind
which of these you call me!