:: [unSYSTEM] BANK RUN! - P2P Fiat-Bit…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Manfred Karrer
A: unsystem
Asunto: [unSYSTEM] BANK RUN! - P2P Fiat-Bitcoin Exchange
I have written a concept for a P2P Fiat-Bitcoin Exchange.
I am looking for developers so if you are interested, let me know!
Otherwise any comment or review is highly appreciated!

BANK RUN! - P2P Fiat-Bitcoin Exchange

Basics:
- Pure P2P, cannot shut down by a central authority, no 3rd party involved.
- Collateral as warranty for fair behavior
- Fiat money will be transferred from one users bank account to the others bank account without any intermediary party. No identification that the money transaction is connected to a BCT trade.
- No fees beside the standard BTC transaction fees.
- Open source

Here is the paper:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d3EiWZdaM89-P6MVhS53unXv2-pDpSFsN3W4kCGXKgY

High-level overview of the protocol: