:: Re: [unSYSTEM] anyone involved in B…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Enric Duran Giralt
À: Joerg Platzer
CC: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] anyone involved in Berlin: Open-Access Bitcoin Community Hardware Traditing Platform ?
Hi Joerg!

Great to be in contact!

I am interested in some questions:
- Are you created and api to relate between lamassu ATM and the sellers
of bitcoin? Or are using any existent Api?
- have you a register process for the sellers? A web frontend for this?

Our Atm project will be part of a "network of exchange offices"
dealing with fiat money, cryptocurrencies and social currencies, in
order to create an economical autonomous system withot banks across
catalonia.

Cheers,
Enric