:: Re: [unSYSTEM] anyone involved in B…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Joerg Platzer
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] anyone involved in Berlin: Open-Access Bitcoin Community Hardware Traditing Platform ?
Hi there!

This is Joerg from CECG, running ROOM77.

Good that you like the idea.

It is meant as an inspiration and as a playing field for us to develop the concept mentioned in that article (btw thanks I hadn't seen that yet). And it allows newbies to easily get their hands on enough Bitcoin to buy drinks in the hood and get started and learn about Bitcoin.

There's so much more one can do with these machines than sell Coins for a fee (we are not taking any fees whatsoever). For example I am showing ex-pats living here that they can do international transactions instantly and at almost zero cost by putting 10 EUR in and displaying a QR-code of their friend in Argentina to the machine. We got a hell of a lot of Western-Union shops around here ;).

++jp