:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Amir on the BBC
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: jindq1
A: System undo crew
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] Amir on the BBC
Haha. You said it buddy. Bitcoin is about personal profit and bitcoiners
becoming the 1%, not about getting rid of the 1%. I really wish people
would stop staring at the price and just learn to use bitcoin. The fact
bitcoin is fueled primarily by greed and deception that I have begun to
think projects like Ripple or even DogeCoin are more worth people's time.