:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Florida Targets High…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Mike Gogulski
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Florida Targets High-Dollar Bitcoin Exchangers -- Krebs on Security
Just one adjustment here. This is not "where this trend is going". This
not a trend at all. It's entirely analogous to the "hear mention of
drugs, touch money, go to prison" crime-creation entrapment of the drug
war for the past 25 years.

This is hard fucking right-now reality, at least in the US. The pot has
been boiling for a long time now.