:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Stealth payments wit…
Top Pagina
Auteur: aribbonatatime .
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] Stealth payments with SX
Hi TecZ ombie,
I'm so glad to hear that you are working on something like an anonymous
facebook w/ bitcoin. I not a occupy wall street fan but it sounds like we
have something in common with this. I like to keep in touch with you and
get updates on your progress; sounds like you are working on something that
I think could change the world. keep up the good work.