:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Where are all the wo…
Góra strony
Autor: Thomas Hartman
Dla: System undo crew
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] Where are all the women in Bitcoin? Here they are!
Mainstream western society embraces the notion that male criminals should
be raped in prison (universal soap jokes).

A more enlightened perspective is that prison rape should only happen to
sex offenders, or possibly only to pedophiles.

To weaponize sex is a simple easy way to control both male and female
populations, and get them to shut up and not complain about it.

Because who domains about a funny joke right?