:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Where are all the wo…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Joerg Platzer
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Where are all the women in Bitcoin? Here they are!

Aimee Maree [aimee@???] said:

---> "culture is intrinsic to us all and whilst we have forced extrinsic cultural values ..."

Aaah this line started out with real poetic power ...

---> "... they should not be foreshadowed by intrinsic ones."

... but then and here I lost you. What exactly do you mean?

However, on a side note, Toni has only just closed the gender gap as announced earlier this year by the Galippi-clan ;).

They seem to have spotted a Lamborghini-driver-gap yet unnoticed by the Bitcoin community as well and chose to close that too right away. I would call this forward oriented entrepreneur's spirit all the way, no? I'm not sure if we need more of this but I am dead sure we will _see_ more of it.

++jp