:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Where are all the wo…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Amir Taaki
A: unsystem
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Where are all the women in Bitcoin? Here they are!
nothing wrong with sexy girls or having lots of passionate sex. it's not
something to be ashamed of.

but your sister, would you want her to stand in front of loads of sweaty
virgins jeering at her while she poses in a thong.

or would you prefer her to be presenting her new business or doing
something positive with her life.

when you give attention to girls who buy it with their sex, you are:

* empowering that group of girls who uses sex appeal as a weapon against
men.
* disempowering that group of girls who tries to engage us as people.
* lowering your value as a men in that your affection can be so easily
bought.