:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Where are all the wo…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Robert Jakob
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Where are all the women in Bitcoin? Here they are!
That being said, there is a point to be made. I think "booth babes" are
rather harmless. That kind of superficial lust can snowball into worse
things like prostitution, sexual slaver, child marriages, etc... It's like
the symptom of a deeper sickness. However, when you start down that path
of dictating how a person should live, or act, or dress, or what kind of
personality they should have, it becomes a slippery slope. It becomes a
new disease. The whole reason we are all anti-establishment in the first
place. If you infringe on another's right to be free and express
themselves in any way that makes them happy, you become the oppressor.

So I do agree with both sides of the argument. I abhor the objectification
of human beings, and the superficial, and the materialistic, but I also
believe free-will is the most fundamental human right.