:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Where are all the wo…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Aimee Maree
À: System undo crew
CC: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Where are all the women in Bitcoin? Here they are!
yes it was mate and I am not some follower rofl or blindly agreeing I think your argument is lost in anger. I think we all hear what your said it could and should of been said better aka not using that word. But to then attack someone because you think they should be X or say Y is the same bloody thing sorry but I'm calling a spade a spade here...

anyways