:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Where are all the wo…
Góra strony
Autor: Elizabeth Ploshay
Dla: System undo crew
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] Where are all the women in Bitcoin? Here they are!
Thank you, Amir! The dialogue on this issues is certainly going and I see
that there is much potential to get more women involved in the Bitcoin
space! We already DO have a solid group of women involved in Bitcoin
startups, charitable work with Bitcoin, the media, etc, BUT we need to get
more female consumers also excited as the Bitcoin economy WILL only truly
take off with multi-gender support!

*Elizabeth T. Ploshay*
elizabeth@???
Manager of Communications