:: [unSYSTEM] Citizens Writing Copyrig…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Alexander .S.T. Ross
Aan: System undo crew
Onderwerp: [unSYSTEM] Citizens Writing Copyright Reform: Your Input?
Lets chat to about your what your thinking of choosing. It'll make for
an chat topic where we learn more about each others current thinking. :)
should be interesting...

Join me in shaping our digital future

https://openmedia.org/r/257343

I thought you'd be interested in giving your input to this participatory
process to develop copyright rules that work for everyone in the 21st
century. Together we're stronger - a crowdsourced vision is only as
strong as the crowd who participates, and I think your perspective is
important. Check out this easy drag-and-drop tool that allows you to
help shape a vision for rules that encourage sharing, innovation and
creation online: https://openmedia.org/r/257343