:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Stealth payments wit…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Robert Williamson
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: System undo crew
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] Stealth payments with SX
@aribbonatatime, I'm actually working on something similar to stealth
addresses, but where users can generate a new address straight from the
others master public key, securely without having to transmit any data
other than their initial public keys.

http://twister.net.co/ is a decentralized p2p twitter-type microblog. We
can use this to register a master public key with a username and have it
timestamped in the blockchain.

You can then do something like send to "Username", from darkwallet and
it'll look up the user in the twister blockchain, get their master public
key and generate a new address and send directly without having to use
another site.

Thanks
Bob