著者: jaume
To: System undo crew
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] Importance of Address Reuse on Privacy
Hi,

I gathered some additional statistics from the Blockchain. I have a drafty
version of a paper here:
https://github.com/jbarcelo/address-reuse/blob/master/paper.pdf?raw=true

This is just a draft to ask for feedback and to see if there is anyone
interested in collaboration.

Peace :)
Jaume