:: Re: [unSYSTEM] rather than send pay…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Robert Williamson
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] rather than send payments to a single stealth address, how about using multiple?
Hey Thomas,

I have this idea for people to share their BIP32 public keys (xpub) and
then they can use the diffie hellman to generate a shared secret from the
public/private key pair and generate a secret branch for each mpk, you can
then send multiple payments to each others mpk discreetly by generating the
next address on that branch. This allows the benefits of multiple payments
without having to transmit a nonce, all you need to know is the public key
of the person paying you.

It's a mess at the moment, but it'll have a better implementation once I've
sorted out some of the BIP32 sequence stuff.

https://gist.github.com/Bobalot/8458501
https://gist.github.com/Bobalot/8458443

This is probably a good thing for merge avoidance too, a wallet could send
3 different transactions to the secret branch of the mpk and nobody would
be able to tell if they were all to the same person (unless they merge them
when spending)