:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Stealth Bitcoin Addr…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Amir Taaki
To: System undo crew
Betreff: Re: [unSYSTEM] Stealth Bitcoin Addresses
I'm not sure that's true (asked Peter about it):

<petertodd> stealth addresses are "I give you a chain code, you derive new
pubkeys with random 32-byte nonces, and then encrypt that nonce in the tx
itself so I can decrypt it and recover the funds"

if so then combined with CoinJoin this is holy-grail, and we don't need to
worry about Twister/XMPP/BitMessage for transmitting secrets around.