:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Video from Milan
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Manfred Karrer
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Video from Milan
Do we really want a world where every human interaction is measured in currency?
I prefer to receive a nice gesture from somebody knowing that he/she do it without any economic incentive in mind.
Maybe its better to think in a direction where any form of money gets less important rather then make all parts of our life part of a money system.
Basic income like we have it already partially in some european countries could be a way to get there.
Imagine if every citizen gets 1500 USD per month for free. Many people would have more time for social interaction and there would be less need for a lot of work now done by professionals because that time is missing (care for elderly or sick people, child care, education,…)
In switzerland there is a citizens' initiative (http://www.grundeinkommen.ch) for that and in some other countries in EU there is discussion about that topic.