:: [unSYSTEM] Video from Milan
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jason King
To: System undo crew
Oggetto: [unSYSTEM] Video from Milan
Hey guys,

I've been losing much sleep over tinkering with the ideas of DAC's for
charitable and humanitarian uses. I'm calling the concept a S.R.H.E
(pronounced like HOORAY! with an S) Self Replicating Humanity Engines.

Very basic concept is an individual sustainable system or "engine" in which
a quotient of "good" is produced along with a surplus of value that can be
used towards the creation of another "engine". An example would be a
sustainable farm that A) Feeds the Homeless B) Sustains itself C) Produces
a bumper crop that can be sold for surplus revenue and eventually used to
fund the creation of another SRHE.

I'm a long way from anything good on this. But it has captured a huge
portion of my mental bandwidth.

I had a question, this rabbit hole spawned from a series of conversations
Mihai and I had in Milan. I seem to remember one of our rants being video
taped. Is there any possibility that I might get a copy of that footage if
it exists?

Thanks

Jason