:: Re: [unSYSTEM] The NSA are not the …
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: TecZ ombie
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: System undo crew
Αντικείμενο: Re: [unSYSTEM] The NSA are not the only guilty party
Amir has a good point.

NSA isn't the only bad player and even if they started out good, they have
been corrupted much as every org has been. If you want to know who is far
worse than the NSA then research where the flag outside the NSA HQ came
from....