:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Radicalizing the loc…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Enric Duran Giralt
À: jaromil
CC: System undo crew, rakel@cooperativa.cat
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] Radicalizing the local in Rotterdam

Yes!  i will be there virtually and
      rakel also from CIC will be phisically these days

      i I hope it will be a good opportunity for networking!

      cheers

      enric

      El 07/01/14 19:09, joseph grima escribió:

I’ll be there too
ciao!

On 7 Jan 2014, at 19:04, Jaromil <jaromil@???> wrote:

re all,

just a notice that next week 16th in Rotterdam I'll be here:
http://www.radicalizingthelocal.com
on the day dedicated to "New Economic Forms"

also Enric Duran and the cooperative integral is in the program!
will I see anyone there who was already in Milan? hope so.

I think it will be an interesting event also to network with some more
people doing things up our same alley.

after this I'll be also in Dusseldorf for a keynote at a future
industries festival... all mostly about Bitcoin and such.

I'll take care to link unsystem on the slides for those who like to peek
into this and other places

ciao