:: Re: [unSYSTEM] When is the next Dar…
Αρχική Σελίδα
Συντάκτης: Andrea
Ημερομηνία:
Προς: System undo crew
Αντικείμενο: Re: [unSYSTEM] When is the next Dark Wallet gathering?
Hi guys,

Talking about the last Milan meeting, I'm pleased to announce you that
we finally accept Bitcoin donations at MACAO! ^^
So if you enjoyed your time staying there, feel free to send us a
donation at the following address:
1Cbpf26RxvmLo5EghAkeSi1UKGjEzUdprX

Anyway it was really nice to have you all in MACAO and I hope it helped
to spread the word of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in Italy :)
Good luck for the Dark Wallet project!

- Andrea

P.S. Here you can find the blog we managed during the unSYSTEM event at
MACAO:
http://www.macao.mi.it/diario/fonte/unsystem