:: Re: [unSYSTEM] When is the next Dar…
Kezdőlap
Szerző: Jaromil
Dátum:
Címzett: System undo crew
Tárgy: Re: [unSYSTEM] When is the next Dark Wallet gathering?

ahoy,

On Sat, 04 Jan 2014, Robert Jakob wrote:

>    Is there a chat site dedicated to people trading outside of btc-e or
>    mtgox?

>    It would be nice to see a chat with serious traders getting real
>    information and asking relevant questions. There's a lot of that 14 year
>    old gamer crowd on those market chats.* It would be nice to have a a
>    traders guild that is invite only. Anyone know of anything like this?

it can be certainly done on irc.dyne.org

we run inspircd there with nickserv and chanserv

just let me know the user you register and the name for the #chan then
we can make you admin and there you go (mail me in private)

everyone is encouraged to expand our IRC network BTW, just run another
inspircd instance and link it.

FWIW web ssl access on https://irc.dyne.org

ciao