著者: Mike Gogulski
To: System undo crew
題目: Re: [unSYSTEM] life at valve: A Billion Dollar Company With No Bosses
Hi Pablo. No, I stopped here:

    Valve owns its intellectual property. This is far from the
    norm, in our industry or at most entertainment content-
    producing companies. We didn’t always own it all. But
    thanks to some legal wrangling with our first publisher
    after Half-Life shipped, we now do. This has freed us to
    make our own decisions about our products.

I'm sure that it's all spiff to work there and stuff, but the fact that
IP is mentioned /exactly once/ without any criticism at all in this
corp-slave non-manifesto is enough to put me off my breakfast.