:: Re: [unSYSTEM] life at valve: A Bil…
Página superior
Eliminar este mensaje
Autor: Pablo Arriazu
A: unsystem
Asunto: Re: [unSYSTEM] life at valve: A Billion Dollar Company With No Bosses
Have you read the "valve's handbook for new employers"?
http://www.valvesoftware.com/company/Valve_Handbook_LowRes.pdf

El 05/01/14 07:19, Mike Gogulski escribió:
> How many IP lawyers do they employ?

Well, that's true. And I'm sure this amazing working structure doesn't
apply for cleaning people, maintenance guys, etc. But it deserves a reading.

btw, I'm Pablo and I've been a "lurker" for about three or four weeks
and here I've found people that has very close perspectives to mine,
so... hello!, I promise I will prepare a small introduction in other
moment :D