:: Re: [unSYSTEM] I went to a meeting …
Inizio della pagina
Autore: Jorge Timón
To: System undo crew
Oggetto: Re: [unSYSTEM] I went to a meeting and it seemed important
Nietzsche didn't believed in free will nor free societies: just in
free spirits, which are precisely born under oppression and
compulsion.

Following his definition, Ghandi was more free when being beaten for
burning his "ID document for colored" in front of the white police in
South Africa [1], than any king allowed to spit on his servants, or
any moralist attracting the herd into the slavery that faith is, his
own slavery.

History is not a monotonically increasing function as Spinoza
pretended, but the opposite isn't more true. Even if accumulated usury
and conspiracy may have created the greatest tyranny known to
humanity, we shouldn't be too fast predicting the outcome.

I don't think we're "the last free generation" or even that a "free
society" has ever existed. But maybe a first generation with numerous
free spirits is about to be born; not in spite, but BECAUSE of the
tyranny.

[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ9ocRjjx1I#t=677