:: Re: [Libbitcoin] Bitcoin DoS protec…
Página Inicial
Autor: Amir Taaki
Para: Gregory Maxwell
CC: libbitcoin
Assunto: Re: [Libbitcoin] Bitcoin DoS protection
Would it help if instead of increasing the entropy by requiring a larger
N, instead the % operation is made more expensive.

I'm thinking of this instead of the usual flat flood fill broadcast
network, where everyone is connected to random nodes. If instead nodes
are able to cluster, then messages spread first within that cluster
before migrating to neighbouring ones. This lessens network load as
messages are routed predictably through the network.