:: Re: [unSYSTEM] I went to a meeting …
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Amir Taaki
À: unsystem
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] I went to a meeting and it seemed important
thus 2014, the year of the million autists uprising, the year of the
largest reddit circlejerk in human history, the year rascist shitposting
on 4chan crippled the internet, the year of linux on the desktops when
everyone stopped using them. and the second coming of the cyber warriors
when we donned our tinfoil anti-nsa armour, tipped our fedoras and
challenged the agents to a battle of our wits.

we anunmus
no forgiv
no forget
expect us