:: Re: [unSYSTEM] DarkWallet for BitSh…
Top Pagina
Auteur: Amir Taaki
Aan: unsystem
Onderwerp: Re: [unSYSTEM] DarkWallet for BitShares
This is our proposal:
https://wiki.unsystem.net/index.php/DarkWallet/Overview

These are our priorities:
https://wiki.unsystem.net/index.php/DarkWallet#Priorities

We're under-resourced, and making a multi-currency wallet that
integrates new protocol layers is not serving the people who crowd
funded us. There are several protocol layer projects now all competing:
Colored Coins, MasterCoin, BitShares, Freimarket, Ethereum and others. I
don't think it's wise to spend our time committing to VHS or Betamax
when it's not clear what happens and *none* of these technologies are
production ready. We have to complete the privacy and blockchain
scalability tools and this is not easy work. It's extremely difficult
and more and more questions keep opening up.

Have you seen Ethereum?

http://ethereum.org/ethereum.html

The project is active and very interesting. They need resources, and
would be great if you could work together.

My main gripe with BitShares is that it adds the missing features to
Bitcoin as extensions rather than looking what can be enabled in Bitcoin
to make these features a possibility (which is what the Freimarket guys
did). Ethereum is much more interesting than the other protocol layers
because it's creating a generic computing platform with a consensus on
the results. You can do all of MC, BS, FM, ... whatever protocol layer
and much much more with Ethereum.

vitalik is the author.