:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Jacob Applebaum @ CC…
Góra strony
Autor: Wendell
Dla: System undo crew
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] Jacob Applebaum @ CCC
Hi Bob,

After having the scope of actual possibilities expanded before my very eyes, I admit that I am perhaps letting my head get the better of me. Other hand, our historical paranoia has more than proven out so far.

Look, I don't imagine for a second that "evidence" could not/would not be fabricated. Your message presumes that it would all go down in a straightforward manner that would make sense externally, and likewise that agendas across agencies are somehow unified. I doubt both of these very much. And to the mining point, remember that there might also be some reason for them to want to see crypto-currencies flourish. Overwhelming the hashing power just to gain some 'coin would have killed the project in a nascent stage. Inelegant brutality for such sophisticated folks.

I really hope you're correct though, and that I'm just a straight up kook, but I'm by no means convinced that this is the case.

-wendell

hivewallet.com | twitter.com/hivewallet | pgp: B7179FA88C498718