:: Re: [unSYSTEM] DarkWallet for BitSh…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Thomas Hartman
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] DarkWallet for BitShares
I confess I don't follow how bitshares will work although I read the
whitepaper. In other words I have some doubts.

But I'll give BitShares the benefit of the doubt for the purposes of this
response and instead ask: what sort of architecture would be most cobducive
to what you propose?

In other words, what should the components be, and where should the
interfaces be, to promote maximal opportunities for collaboration while
minimizing risk that one or both projects could fail?

Personally I'm taking a close look at sx tool with a view to refactoring it
and plugging it into other codedbases I'm working on. I haven't taken a
close look at darkwallet yet but I'm curious what you think with fresh
beginner mind hat on.