:: Re: [unSYSTEM] When will the NSA be…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Stanislas Marion
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: System undo crew
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] When will the NSA be seen as a non-governmental agency?
Manfred I completely agree with your viewpoint. Code is not going to be
enough to win. We need to infiltrate the NSA and other powerful
organizations to spread our ideas the same way they infiltrate our
technology to control it. That's going to be unfathomably harder for us
though.