:: Re: [unSYSTEM] When will the NSA be…
Etusivu
Poista viesti
Vastaa
Lähettäjä: Manfred Karrer
Päiväys:
Vastaanottaja: System undo crew
Aihe: Re: [unSYSTEM] When will the NSA be seen as a non-governmental agency?
The fact that the NSA needed a lot of brute force to take over control and use a lot of old fashion pathes (postal interception , radar, ...) is a sign that the ideas on which internet are built on are pretty strong and hard to misuse. The positive part is that if you use a technology how it is intended (internet - freedom, decentral) you have advantage of efficiency. NSA has proven that they can manipulate that great tool but is has pretty high costs in efficiency.