:: Re: [unSYSTEM] GPL vs. libre softwa…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Bedeho Mender
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] GPL vs. libre software
-Clearly it would depend entirely on the context, but it seems that
in a whole range of plausible circumstances that a contract exists.

example: I stand on the street corner selling my own software in exchange
for
money, and part of the states sales agreement is that you cannot violate GPL
terms of my software.

In this scenario there is clearly a contract, and use of force seems no less
legitimate than in other contract violation cases.