:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Jacob Applebaum @ CC…
Pàgina inicial
Autor: Wendell
A: System undo crew
Assumpte: Re: [unSYSTEM] Jacob Applebaum @ CCC
And how do you lessen the cash flow of something like that? I literally laughed out loud at the naive "Defund the NSA" initiatives proposed earlier this year.

Remember this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegations_of_CIA_drug_trafficking

So how about this one: Maybe Silk Road was just an NSA operation from the beginning, designed to gain a significant percentage of the total Bitcoin economy? A year ago I would have been laughed out of the room saying such a thing, but today? Disturbingly obvious, isn't it?

But whether or not that is true, the point is: cutting tax dollar funding from the NSA isn't going to do anything. If they're clever enough to do the things Jacob is pointing out in that video, they're certainly clever enough to have (long ago) diversified their income strategies.

-wendell

hivewallet.com | twitter.com/hivewallet | pgp: B7179FA88C498718