:: Re: [unSYSTEM] Jacob Applebaum @ CC…
Góra strony
Autor: Bruce Chastain
Dla: System undo crew
Temat: Re: [unSYSTEM] Jacob Applebaum @ CCC
Things can be done, technically, to improve privacy, to generally make
their work more difficult, however in the end the fact is they have massive
cash flow and until that is lessened they're just going to keep doing what
they do. So I see only way to solve these problems is to work in every
channel, by that I mean, political, civil disobedience, technical
solutions, education, etc.

All these things are done to us because people are afraid to stand up, in
most cases not even willing to take the smallest risk. Frankly based on
what I'm seeing in the general public, I'm now pessimistic about the
situation, it seems that largely people just don't give a damn.