:: Re: [unSYSTEM] 5 Top Bitcoin Busine…
Page principale
Supprimer ce message
Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Luke-Jr
À: System undo crew
Sujet: Re: [unSYSTEM] 5 Top Bitcoin Business Ideas for Non-Programmers
On Monday, December 30, 2013 4:25:48 AM Amir Taaki wrote:
> But is it immoral to paint art on empty walls breathing life into dead
> space?

Not if it's someone else's property. You're going to have *some* effect on its
value, and increasing it in the tax man's eyes isn't always a benefit to the
owner. Besides, the value that *really* matters is how the owner sees it, NOT
the tax man. In which case, asking permission first will get it (you may need
to guarantee the work!).

> And is it moral to subvert people's minds by bombarding them
> daily with propaganda trying to shape people to buy things?

Mmm, much more complicated theology to answer this one. I'm not qualified.