Til: System undo crew
Emne: Re: [unSYSTEM] 5 Top Bitcoin Business Ideas for Non-Programmers
The picture attached resume well how immoral the graffiti are!!!
For me the physical and intellectual "propriety" is a lie, an illusion
serve by the powerful to make money.
Physical goods, technology or even your thought cant be developed if
kept owned by one individual, they have to be shared and confronted to
some external input to have any kind of evolution. As shown in the
documentary "the secret life of chaos", you send info to your
environment which adapt to it and reverse; and this perpetually.

From the beginning, everybody know that if bitcoin remains unregulated
and adopted on a big scale, bad people will abuse it and surely use it
to develop immoral markets. But let's be honest, we are not fighting for
an utopia or live in one either. Now the goal is more about awakening
asleep people, and attract them to use btc in a constructive way. You
don't Order, you Attract. and because its a question of individual
responsibility we can only show the example.

Been part of some self-organize community, i tend to think that the
confrontation of divers mindset in an unframed environment doesn't lead
to more violence and chaos. In fact chaos in terms of decentralization
and self-organization bring people to have a more structured mind and so
built as well better physical structures and services.

That been said, I would like to thanks each of you participating to
Unsystem projects. You're doing wicked staff and to see them thriving is
a daily pleasure.
That's make me grow and i know that every day there is more of us.

Solene