:: [unSYSTEM] 5 Top Bitcoin Business I…
Startseite
Nachricht löschen
Nachricht beantworten
Autor: Amir Taaki
To: System undo crew
Betreff: [unSYSTEM] 5 Top Bitcoin Business Ideas for Non-Programmers
We've been discussing on this list lately about the role people can play
in this emerging economy. I will reiterate again, that there is a lot of
work to do be done, and plenty of opportunity for everyone. If you're a
ballsy entrepreneur, you can have a massive positive impact.

Here's 5 startup ideas.

1. "SanctionsBuster"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sanctions_against_Iran
"This [sanctions] encompasses banking and insurance transactions
(including with the Central Bank of Iran), shipping, web-hosting
services for commercial endeavors, and domain name registration services."

Go to Iran, connect with government officials and collaborate to offer
services based on Bitcoin that enable circumvention of sanctions. You're
not working for or against the Iranian government, but for the Iranian
people.

2. "HoboTobacco"

Tobacco is insanely expensive - especially for regular smokers. There's
tons of tobacco ends all over the street which have small amounts of
tobacco in them. This could easily be recycled and sold online for very
cheap.

Even just importing tobacco into the UK, and avoiding the sales tax
would be a massive price decrease too. I haven't seen anybody doing this
yet.

3. "NicheFoods"

There are many foodstuffs that cannot be sold online due to this or that
regulation. For example, in Calafou they manufacture marmalade from
recycled fruit (fruit which market stalls will throw out) and sell it
locally as an export. This is an excellent use of old fruit. Sadly EU
laws prohibit such activity without rigorous licensing and meeting
certain standards.

Another example are local seeds (many have plethora of health benefits)
not falling under EU regulation. Because the seeds aren't classified due
to them being specific to certain regions, they are blanket banned. With
Bitcoin though we can sell them online, bringing the wonderful varied
world of seeds to everybody.

4. "DigiBooks"

Imagine if you could pay a company to digitalise a physical book for
your eBook reader. I put in a request, pay the BTC, they acquire the
book, create the digital format and put it online for me. Simple.

It might even make sense that when users request a book, the site puts
up a price and when the funds are raised, they make a publically
available digitised copy. The whole world of books finally reaches the
internet.

5. "GraffPromo"

I imagine the crypto companies of tomorrow will reach their audience
through new channels that better speak to their customers. GraffPromo is
an agency which allows anyone to purchase a contract a piece of street
graffiti anonymously. Imagine seeing your favourite Tor market spray
painted on the Bank of England.

This list is by no means exhaustive. If you have imagination and balls,
then a new world awaits... and it's yours for the taking!